Friday 1 February 2013

Sealed With A Kiss

We all know what it's like in these hellish Winter months, nights get darker, the rain and wind get heavier and your skin generally needs a pick me up. The parts of my body that seem to dry out the most are my lips & also my hands - which I know are big problems for many out there.

Below I have 3 wonder products that have helped me banish the Winter blues & have silky smooth skin for any month of the year. 

Lush - Popcorn Lip Scrub £5.25



I got this nifty little pot as a stocking filler from Santa & I've not been disappointed.
All I use is a quick dip with my pinky & buff all over my lips in a circular motion.
The ingredients are Coconut and jojoba oils, sugar, sea salt and polenta which are the perfect mix to buff your lips to perfection and leave them smooth and moisturised.

It also has popping candy sweetness with a hint of salted caramel flavour which they recommend you lick off afterwards, it was quite surreal but go for it :-) 

Vaseline Aloe Vera - £1.79


After using the above lip scrub I pop on this timeless little number. Vaseline has been around for years & I don't think quite gets the praise it should. It's a multipurpose product that I always have in my kit for make overs. It tames stray brows and also mixes well into a highlighter for cheeks, along with applying to the lashes for a day you don't wish to wear mascara. At £1.79 it's a steal, & this aloe vera version has got to be my favourite. 


Soap & Glory - Hand Food £5.00


I also got this as a stocking filler, & I already had one from my birthday back in November..(I'm a big Soap & Glory fan) I'm always one for using hand cream, & had never found one that worked to my standards. That was until I came across this little beauty. It has the famous Soap & Glory scent but works a treat on your paws. You only need a tiny amount as it goes a long way & keeps your hands silky soft all day long.

With it now being February I hope it's not long until the bitter cold leaves us for a while & we can welcome a little milder weather, but if not do not fear as above is your dry skin survival kit to get you through :-)

I'm heading off to New York next week so I'll hopefully return with some new Stateside products to add to my collection & I'll pop up a little review or two.

So Long
Amy x





No comments:

Post a Comment